Important: Waxing cannot be performed under the following health conditions:
- Diabetes or cancer
- HSV2 (Genital Herpes)
- If you have used Retin-A, Adapalene, Isotretinoin, Clindamycin, Tazarotene, Acitretin, Bexarotene, Alitretinoin, Fluocinolone/Hydroquonine/Tretinoin in the last 6 weeks
- If you’ve been on Accutane in the last 6 months
- If you are currently undergoing any chemical peels, dermabrasion, facial surgery or laser treatment, we need a doctor’s release
- If you are currently using over-the-counter glycolic acids, salicylic acids, alpha hydroxy acids, benzoic acids or benzoyl peroxide stop 48 hours in the area to be waxed before your hair removal service.
- If you’ve had recent surgery near or in the area to be waxed, please bring a doctor’s release
- If you’ve had sun exposure (including tanning beds) in the last 24 hours
- If you have had recent surgery near the area to be waxed you must provide a doctor’s release.